Friday, July 31, 2009

What kind of jobs are there for Interactive Media Design or Animation?

I will be going to Art Institute this fall and I am just wondering which course is better. Please help me out guys. I am in a dilemma.... Which course offers more jobs %26amp; better pay?

What kind of jobs are there for Interactive Media Design or Animation?
Honestly, it's going to be really tough to get a job in either field. Without knowing the specifics of each program, I would go with Media Design, it sounds broader.





The skills you are really going to want to have are graphic design, possibly publishing, and definitely web design.
Reply:Both will get you a fine job flippin burgers... or making fries. In time you might even step up to, "Do you want fries with that?"

plants

No comments:

Post a Comment