Thursday, July 30, 2009

What are the best paying jobs with four years of college?

Right now I am in the 9th grade. Ever since I can think of, I have wanted to be a lawyer and not for the money, but because I want to help. However, I can't go to school for eight years because of money issues. I need a job that I can be able to live comfortably. What are the best paying jobs with four years of college?


Thanks!

What are the best paying jobs with four years of college?
No one answer here. Best bet is in the medical field, such as registered nurse. Very high demand for help in that field and the money follows the demand for help.
Reply:You are in the 9th grade, I think you should focus more on school right now.





Honestly all fields pay a decent salary, but pls make sure you choose something that intrests you. If you are not interested, no matter how well paying the job is, you wont perform well and will probably be fired. Now if you choose a field that you enjoy, just make sure you work hard and you will see the rewards.





I am a accounting major in college, but there are great sectors in the medical field, computer fields, so it really depends on what you like


No comments:

Post a Comment