Thursday, July 30, 2009

Are there any child care jobs that you make enough to support yourself?

I am a junior in high school and i have already started looking into colleges. I really want to do something wiht young children, like childcare, but from my recent research there isn't anymoney at all in it. I want to be able to support myself and have that kind of job at the same time. Any advise, personal experiences, lists of childcare jobs, or websited that would help are welcome!

Are there any child care jobs that you make enough to support yourself?
Child care jobs can be rewarding sometimes. You can check into keeping foster kids that do pay good money. My sister did that. You have to make sure your house hold is in order to be able to take care of kids.
Reply:Nannies tend to make more money than Day care providers-- $2K-4K a month, depending on your duties and your boss.

brandon flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment