Friday, July 31, 2009

What kind of jobs would I be able to get with a Bachelors degree in Information Techonology?

Would I be able to get any jobs in the Entertainment/Film industry, like video production/editing, or is that a totally different field?





If it's not IT, then what major should I pursur if I want to get into video production/editing/ 3D animation-type things?

What kind of jobs would I be able to get with a Bachelors degree in Information Techonology?
No, IT is a functional unit in a business entity. They are in charge of the technology devices as well as issues regarding the use of technology in the organization.





Video production is usually offered as the name states, or creative media, something like that. Could be within a theatre department or art department depending on the school.


No comments:

Post a Comment