Friday, July 31, 2009

What kind of jobs would I be looking at with these majors in college?

-Sociology


-Anthropology


-Dietitics


-Social Work


-Psychology


-Literature


-English


-Business





I would also like to minor in Spanish.


I was just wondering what types of jobs I would be looking at if I minored in Spanish and majored in any of the above.


Thanks!

What kind of jobs would I be looking at with these majors in college?
All of those are going to require a graduate degree for you to work in the field. Make sure you know that beforehand.
Reply:While most of these degrees would require a graduate degree to work in the field, most undergraduates in these degree programs are not actually interested in working in these fields. Undergraduate degrees give you an education rather than career preparation with the exception of obvious practical subjects such as nursing.


Career paths that open up range and are entirely dependent on the individual rather than the individuals specific education.





If you want career preparation, consider apprenticeship and post-secondary diploma programs.


No comments:

Post a Comment