Monday, May 24, 2010

Where can I find information on jobs involving the criminal mind?

I'm going to be heading off to college next year, and I wanted to get my majors and priorities straight.





I know it involves, psychology, criminal justice and maybe sociology. I was wondering which one should be my main priority, and what jobs involve studying the criminal mind in terms of how they think and why they do certain things. Websites or information would be nice concerning this or related skills.

Where can I find information on jobs involving the criminal mind?
The field itself is called criminal psychology. It is a field (along with forensics) that is growing due to television shows like CSI.


Here is a site that lays out the requirements and the path to get you where you want to go.





http://www.allcriminaljusticeschools.com...





Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment