Monday, May 24, 2010

Are there real jobs that I can do from home using my internet connection?

I have heard about companies using VOIP to let people work from home. Where are these jobs? Do they even exist? How do I get a job?

Are there real jobs that I can do from home using my internet connection?
Yes, there are some out there, and I'm sure they're very good. But be wary; just because it's on Hot Jobs or Monster DOESN'T mean it's a legitimate job. A lot of these are scams, and will end up requiring you to send money to get the job, sort of a "buy-in". Even worse, some of these may end up stealing your identity.





Just be wary of all of them, to be safe. Look up each company online and find out if there's any complaints against them. And remember, choose wisely.
Reply:yes well try catapult on-line tutoring students if you want.................. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment