Monday, May 24, 2010

What other jobs have benefits similar to those at Verizon Wireless?

My best friend works for Verizon Wireless. She has full medical coverage and great dental. She brings in a very good amount of money. She also told me that they give you $8,000 a year for tuition reimbursement. I would like to apply there, as I am in the process of getting a 2-year degree, but have already tried once and been denied. It was over a year ago, and I'd like to try again. If I'm denied again, I'm wondering if there are any other jobs that pay well with great benefits like this? Verizon just seems too good to be true! (I have no medical coverage at all at my current job and am afraid of what will happen if I get sick or hurt.)

What other jobs have benefits similar to those at Verizon Wireless?
most companies have medical benefits, some have tuition reimbursement, but it has to be related to the job you are hired for (example - Verizon isn't going to reimburse your tuition to be a nurse)


No comments:

Post a Comment