Friday, May 21, 2010

I have 2 office mgr jobs. How do you cut down the responsibities to be only one page?

I'm trying to write a resume for my friend. She has 4-5 pages of jobs and responsibilites. I can't figure out a way to cut this stuff down to be only a page. What would be the most important information to go on the resum?

I have 2 office mgr jobs. How do you cut down the responsibities to be only one page?
Try using "general office", for answering phones, copying, faxing, filing, and such.


Use "scheduling" for all calendar related events


Use "database maintenance" for all data entry


Use "full charge bookkeeping" for all a/r, a/p, collections, and such.





Only use definite answers when related to the job applying for. Say they want an office manager with experience in international travel. Everything else is general, doesn't really matter, emphasis on the travel experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment