Friday, May 21, 2010

What jobs can i do with a criminology degree?

I saw an advert on TV about getting degrees from home but you pay for it and in the end you get a degree/diploma, what kind of jobs could i get from having a criminology degree? Specifically jobs in the UK though. I don't wanna waste money and time to get this degree then it turning out for nothing.





I want to do something in the line law enforcement.

What jobs can i do with a criminology degree?
you can also be a lawyer
Reply:Well, an advert, did you! Well bippy me shins, and call me your Uncle Bob!





Yea we got that it was in the UK. Fancy a chewy, do ye?





What you can do with that degree is nothing, it will just be about 3 seconds of your job interview. They don't teach you stuff you'll refer back to.

sd cards

No comments:

Post a Comment