Sunday, August 2, 2009

What are some good jobs that a student can take up if interested in a career in Occupational Therapy?

I am considering a career in Occupational Therapy, what kind of jobs can i take up right now as a student, part time ofcourse. Anything that would be good for my record?

What are some good jobs that a student can take up if interested in a career in Occupational Therapy?
I would say nurses assistant, work in a nursing home, work as a teachers aide, in a hospital working with patients, I think the list could go on and on.
Reply:If you are interested in OT as a career, the areas that are booming (and the salaries can be higher), are those working with children, and in nursing homes. Good Luck to you, and I hope you do find a good job (for the money and the experience). Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment