Sunday, August 2, 2009

What are some good jobs for men who only have a high school diploma?

My coworker was telling me that here brother makes 3000.00 a week just doing pipeline -- but he has to travel and I wanted to know if there were any good jobs like that without the traveling part?

What are some good jobs for men who only have a high school diploma?
Arms Developer.





Seriously, there's a war on dudette.





And personally, I'm not ecstatic about the way it's going technologically speaking.





I mean, why has no one sold the Arab Fighting Man a better outfit? Have you seen what they wear on those affairs of theirs? Tacky. You could do better, and as I understand it, they sell dope, so they can afford better.
Reply:You could be a conductor for a railway. It pays extremely well.


There is some traveling, but the farthest you go from you're home terminal is about 130 miles, and you come right back.





www.girder.ca


No comments:

Post a Comment